Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Indie Pop Flow Playlist

My friends and students are WAY cooler than me. Seriously, I can speak most asana names in Sanskrit and a few mantra and prayers but they have endless knowledge of bands, solo acts and symphonic experiments that might as well be a foreign language to me. So a few of my super cool yogis have given me music to check out over the years and this is the playlist that has finally been born from it.

Lozenge of Love- Raidiohead
Manha- Thievery Corporation
Wilhem Scream- James Blake
Nude- Radiohead
City Middle- The NAtional
Islands- the xx
How Low- Jose Gonzalez
Fog- Radiohead
Heart and Lungs- Beach House
Home and Somewhere Else- Mimicking Birds
Don't Let It Pass- Junip
All Things Must Pass- Yim Yames
With Lightening In Your Hands- Damien Jurado
Beloved- (Thievory Corporation remixed) Anoushka Shankar

See WAY cooler than me. Download and give it a listen and if you are super cool too then leave me a few suggestions as a comment and I'll plug your awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment