Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sunday Funnies...but not TOO funny, I hope.

This is not a comic! However it is funny to me, as someone who has spent her life back stage helping others look and feel as great as they can so they can walk out in front of hundreds of people, now I'm the one putting myself out there for the virtual world to see. Yep, that to me is VERY funny.



Commentary:
This is not a "perfect" practice (oh the alignment!), yoga doesn't have to be perfect your intentions are where it's at. And I just wanted to flow along with some groovy music while enjoying the sun peeking in and out of the clouds, the new autumn breeze, and my dog chilling just out of the frame waiting for me to move so she can sleep on her yoga mat.

Namaste Y'all.

p.s. this is the first time i have ever edited and posted a video, ever!

3 comments: